DOCTOR WOULD YOU RECOMMEND
Feb 4, 2004
DEAR , DOCTOR WOULD YOU RECOMMEND HIV TESTING TO SOMEONE WHO HAD PROTECTED INTERCOURSE (ANAL AND VIRGINAL)WITH AN HIV INFECTED PERSON...GEORGE
Response from Dr. Frascino
To test or not to test is a personal decision. I just advise about potential risk. If your sexual adventures ("VIRGINAL"???) were indeed "protected," and the properly used latex condom did not fail (break), then the risk of contracting HIV would be essentially nonexistent. HIV cannot pass through latex.
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.