tell the other experts to perk up!

Dr. Bob,

Salute to you sir! You are the only expert who day in an day out answers questions on this website. Tell the other experts or better yet pass this message for them to perk up and start answering some of the questions they get more often. There are alot of people who visit this site who need advice, medical outlooks, and expert opinions. Thanks

Mary Beth

Hello Mary Beth,

As it turns out, I'll be having lunch with the managers of the website next week during the Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections in San Francisco. I'll pass your comments on to them.

Thanks for your salute!

i love you bob!!1
Woo-Hoo??????