|Just a comment
Feb 1, 2004
Hi I just want to say how great this website is. I have signed up to the newsletter as I am interested in the subject, and it is comforting to know that - if one day I or any of my friends might become HIV positive - there is a place to get proper information and ask questions. I was sad to read the comment from the person who doubted how Dr Frascino got infected. I'm wondering why some people don't use their energy for something constructive. Thanks for your great work & best wishes.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your kind comments. They are warmly appreciated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.