YAY! Back to the real world

Finally ... i got the courage to go for a test and i am tested HIV negative ! Thank God (and you) ! Although i never got a chance to get my questions answered (regarding blood in mouth deep kissing etc) but by reading through the archive, i am very comforted, not only from your replies, but also, the pains you took to reply it. I see a man who is HIV infected yet spend time helping insecure, worried people. I compare that to a HIV positive friend who had given up hope for living and had succumbed to despair and hopelessness. I wish everyone have the courage to face life like you do, be it HIV positive or negative. You have my full respect Bob ;) As for myself, it's back to living ! After getting the test result of my status negative, i almost fell into the trap again. I started to worry, "am i within the window peroid?" "could the tests have been wrong" But on reflection, i should cut out that crap and continue on with life! Thats my advice too, to people who refuse to believe their negative status and do kerzillion tests per month. May God give you strength Bob.

WOO-HOO! Congratulations! I'm glad you wisely decided against the kerzillion tests!

Tell your HIV-positive friend to sign on to this site. There is a wealth of information here that he might find helpful. He can reach me at the Fatigue/Anemia Forum.

Stay well and welcome (back) to the rest of your life!

merci de paris
FREAKED OUT IN STLOUIS