Can I break a bottle?
Jan 31, 2004
Hi Doc BOB I have tested negative on a 27th day,6th month ,8th month and a 8th month medical test all suds tests.Can I woohoo after a risky exposure before 8 months?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Short question, short answer Yep!
As for "can I break a bottle?" Well, I suppose you can, but wouldn't you rather pop a cork? -- or is "popping your cork" how you got into this mess in the first place?
Congratulations and WOO-HOO!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
- You Can Only Get Hpv By Sex
- Would Chlamydia Show Up In A Pap Test
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.