I am going to sue every doctor I have seen.

Hi, I am from Argentina I wrote to you twice, this is a message to the whole world, Oral sex IS NOT safe, a sex worker performed on me oral sex without a condom 9 month ago, sadly she made me a cut in my penis, after two weeks I started to have headachs, nausia, fever, rash, joint pain, facial wasting, my skin now get red easily,my libido went away, my tongue is still white, and the worst thing two weeks ago, I started with diarria for TWO WEEKS my lymph nodes are swollen, but here comes the problem, I am the 0,001 percentage of people that seroconvert after one year, so I am still negative, agaist what the specialist told me I had my blood counted and it came out: cd4 350 cd8 290. Now I am in the computer trembling I have a tingling sensation in my whole body, what can I do to know which is my desease???? I feel I am losing the chance to live longer. plis respond. bye bye

Hello Argentina-Guy,

You are going to "sue every doctor I have seen," because you had insertive oral sex with a toothy sex worker nine months ago who nibbled your knob and now you are freaking out, despite the fact your HIV tests have all been negative? Wow, the legal system in Argentina must be a bit different than here.

By the way, just for the record, I do not believe you are part of the infinitesimal percentage of folks who seroconvert after one year. I guess that means my name gets added to the list of doctors you'll be suing. I agree with your specialist. There was no significant reason to order T-cell subsets. However, now that you have found them to be a bit low, the next step would be to repeat them. If still low, you'll need to see an immunologist to find out why. There are multiple potential reasons other than HIV for low CD4 cells.

As for "which is my disease," I would definitely add "anxiety" to the list, and encourage you to seek some help for that. OK Argentina-guy, feel better and I wouldn't advise wasting much time or energy on that court case!

5 months neg still symptoms!!!
Sleepless in Texas