Pregnant! Worried for my Baby

Could you please give me advice on my problem?

I am 17 years old and I found out I was pregnant two months ago. I am 5 months right now. The other night, this guy I met at my friend's party forced me to sleep with him. I don't know his history or anything. I know he smokes pot, that is it.

I am worried that he may have a disease. If he has diseased spern could they infect my baby? What are the odds that if he is diseased that he gave it to my baby? What should I do?

Please help me. Thanks

Unprotected sex does place you at some risk for STD's, including HIV. If your partner was HIV-positive, it is possible (although not probable) that you could contract the virus from this one time episode. If you become HIV-positive, there is a possibility you could pass the virus on to your unborn child. I'd suggest you talk with your obstetrician. He/she will perform the necessary evaluations to keep your baby safe.

Dr. Bob--Have you ever liked women?
I'm Begging You: Can I Please WooHoo!!!!