symptoms not a good sign..

Those who has symptoms of HIV and have neg test results. You are even sicker than the one who are actually infected with HIV virus because you have no access to HIV drugs. Symptoms are always a bad sign. Your body tells you something is not right therefore, Symptoms = diease. There is no way that you have symptoms after sex with a nice clean partner. Looks like people with symptoms are those with multiple partners and sleep around alot, especially after visting a sex worker. The WW is more like a silent carrier of a virus. It is mysterious virus that nobody knows of for now. It could be HIV new strain. With this virus, your symptoms are depending on how active the virus is. Your symptoms will get worst as time goes by because the virus is slowly killing you inside this could take a decade or more before you start to see the serious consequences..The acute symptoms might go away w/in a few months for some folks. But the virus still very active inside of you. Therefore if you start to have sex with your partner you will definitely pass the virus to him/her. This message might be not be very encouraging for the WW but I am speaking from the physician point of view. I doubted that the sympotms have anything to do with stress........IT IS DIEASE.

You are "speaking from the physician point of view???" Oh my, my, my. And where did you get your medical degree? "The University of Paranoid Fantasies?" I'll be you graduated first in your class!

By the way, what is a "DIEASE?"

OK, "doctor," it's time to adjust your medications again and return to your padded cell. Nitey nite for now.

Negative ELISA and antibodies to Hep B? a worried cardiologist writes again! Please repond!
Gynecologist refused to test me