Results back!!!

Hi Robert: This is not a question. I have been worried since March of last year, when I decided to go out in the dating scene again, and didn't realize that there were guys out there that didn't think twice about using protection. I guess I trust too much and believed they were in good health. All I can say is please do not believe what they tell you, they are just out there to have a fun time, then don't think about you twice afterwards. Anyway your forum has helped me decide to get tested. I went before Christmas, and had to wait 3 long weeks for the results. It was the most difficult time in my life. I broke down in front of the counsellor.....she drew my blood. I cried again in front of the counsellor when she read my results. NEGATIVE!!!! Having unsafe sex has taught me a lesson in life, so all you out there use a condom, it is much better than worrying if you have caught HIV. Robert...you have a great site here, you help many people when they don't know where to turn for help, or advice. Thank-you for being there when I needed you..love always, your friend!!!

Dry those tears and yell, "WOO-HOO!" Congratulations! Stay well, my friend.

Yet another worried guy
Negative ELISA and antibodies to Hep B? a worried cardiologist writes again! Please repond!