Paranoid Hetro

Well - Heres to the first WOO HOO! 6 week test came back negative. Thanks Dr. Bob for the piece of mind. I'll write back in another month with the second test. Donation enroute on your web site. Your AWESOME! Keep up the good work, you've kept me sane...

Hi Paranoid Hetero,

Your six-week negative test is encouraging, but as you know, you'll have to wait for the 12-week test for a truly definitive result. Hang in there! You're halfway there! Thank you for your donation! Helping others is the best way to rack up excellent cosmic karma! On behalf of those who will be touched by your gift of compassion, please accept my heartfelt appreciation.

Message from Granny..No Need to Post
Un bonjour du Quebec