DO YOU REMEMBER ME? TORONTO GUY? THOUGHT I WAS FINE BUT ALL HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE

Doc, listen.........i have never seen a post concerning this matter so I would appreciate if you would please respond kindly. about 5 months ago I went to get a blood draw I got tested for everything on the chart. you name it. All negative THANK GOD. but as the nurse was finished taking out my blood she put a cotton ball on my arm. Now I immediately took the cotton ball off (personal reasons) the nurse looked at me like a was retarded so she put one back on then a bandaid. Anyways about 1/2 an inch away from my needle cut a saw a good amount of blood like a small drop. Im not sure if it was my blood cause i took my cotton ball off or if it was the nurses blood cause she might of pricked herself. Anyways I've been going absolutely crazy. I wrote to you before telling you how I have recovered from my fear of HIV but i dont know if this is a need for worry or not. I dont know if its my ocd or an actual scare. I didnt have any symptoms and I dont know why Im just now starting to think about it but my life was just getting back to order and Its all ruined again. I DESPRATELY NEED YOUR HELP. I still want to be an x-filer I STILL WANT TO WOO HOO

Toronto guy

Hello Toronto Guy,

Yes, I remember you. As for having "recovered" from your fear of HIV, that might be a bit premature. You tested negative "for everything on the chart," but instead of yelling, "WOO-HOO," you're frightened of the cotton ball? Toronto-Guy, your OCD is OOC (out of control). It's time to see your therapist again. HIV is not ruining your life; OCD is. We'll gladly keep you as a WOO-HOOing X-Filer, but you still need help with your irrational fears. OK?

Feel better.

Please please re: Immunoglobulin M deficiency
new family man that might have done the worst