Pussy Sniffer asks for WOOHOO permission again in another case

Hello Dr. Bob, how are you doin man! It is me again....the "pussy sniffer." I have tested negative for that incident a while back, but had another concern. I was walking through the hallways when I felt a prick-like sensation on my hand. I thought I may have been poked by an HIV infected needle! I was very worried and 11 weeks after the incident I tested HOME ACCESS and got a Negative result. I was woohooing, but at 13 weeks I got painful swollen glands in my neck, and maybe, not quite sure, slight burning sensation in my feet, particularly sole. I now got worried again, and am concerned. Can I take my 11 week negative test as good and forget about the 13 week swollen gland in neck? Thanks Doc.

Hello Pussy Sniffer,

Seems like your excessive worries and irrational fears are resurfacing. I see no reason for concern or additional testing. But I do think some counseling to help you cope with these unrealistic fears is definitely warranted.

Feel better Mr. Sniffer. Once again, HIV is not your problem!

No answer due to fear of creating hysteria?
Dr. Bob in his fifties? NO WAY!