WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!

ON SEPTEMBER 3 I WAS EXPOSED TO HIV FROM ORAL SEX WITH NO EJACULATION AND IT THE ACT ONLY LASTED FOR 2 MINUTES OR SO. I REALIZE THIS IS LOW RISK BUT I HAVE HAD A LOT OF SYMPTOMS LIKE A SORE THROAT FOR A MONTH BUT I KEEP TELLING MYSELF IT IS FROM A POST NASAL DRIP BECAUSE OF MY SINUS INFECTION. I HAVE HAD TWO COLDS INCLUDING A CHEST COLD. BEFORE I WAS NOTIFIED THE PERSON WAS HIV POSITIVE, I DONATED BLOOD AT 64 DAYS. WHEN I WAS NOTIFIED I CALLED THE BLOOD BANK AND TOLD THEM TO DISCARD OF MY BLOOD AND THE LADY AT THE BLOOD BANK TOLD ME THAT IF HIV WAS PRESENT IN MY BLOOD THEN THEY WOULD DETECT WITHIN 12 DAYS BECAUSE THEY DO A P24 ANTIGEN TEST, ANTIBODY TEST, AND A NUCLEIC ACID TEST. DO YOU THINK I HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT NOW OR SHOULD I GO GET ANOTHER TEST. I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS. I THINK YOU DO A GREAT JOB AND I WOULD LOVE TO DONATE TO YOUR FOUNDATION TO HELP SAVE LIVES. BEFORE THIS SITUATION, I WAS ONE OF THOSE NIAVE INDIVIDUALS THAT ALWAYS THOUGHT HIV WOULD NOT HAPPEN TO ME BECAUSE THAT IS SOMETHING THAT IS ONLY IN THE BIG CITIES. WELL I WAS WRONG AND NOW I KNOW THAT EACH OF US NEED TO DO ANYTHING TO FIGHT AND STOP THIS DISEASE AND DO ANYTHING WE CAN TO SAVE LIVES. THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN YOU ARE TRUELY AN INSPIRATION TO MANY. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

OK, OK, I'm answering. You can stop SHOUTING.

The reason I haven't answered previously is that your question is very similar to many others I've already responded to. Check the archives. Briefly, I'll reiterate: Oral sex carries an extremely small risk for HIV transmission. The brief duration of your exposure and the fact that there was no ejaculation make the already low risk even lower. Symptoms do not equal disease. The blood bank screening is very thorough and consequently reassuring. The current "gold standard" is a three-month antibody test for a definitive result. If you remain concerned, that is the one and only test I would recommend.

HIV is definitely not only a big city problem. Fear and apathy have colluded to make HIV seem like a distant threat to many people. The truth of the matter is that HIV remains a clear and present danger.

Thank you for your donation to my foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives.

I just had Intercourse with HIV+
No answer due to fear of creating hysteria?