Different Aussie with Concerns

Hi, While I was in Sydney over Christmas - I visited a restroom and gave oral sex to a man who came in my mouth. I spat most of it out but swallowed an ammount (not much). I understand that unprotected oral sex is not safe sex (though considered lower risk); my question is the old spit or swallow one - which is the most advisable in that situation. Since returning home to Brisbane - i have experienced 2 blisters on the roof of my mouth - How concerned should I be? Is this a sign of something? Or a reaction between my medication...as

I also have BiPolar Affective Disorder with Psychotic features - i'm on Lithium, Effexor, Avanza and Seroquel. Quite worried SGP

Hello SGP,

So you went down in the land down under? The spit or swallow controversy continues. Oral sex in general, as you point out, carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. The risk for other STD's is higher. Regarding HIV, the insertive partner has less risk than a receptive partner (oral, vaginal, or anal). Not getting spunked (no ejaculation) is, in general, also considered less risky. However, once you've got a mouthful of liquid protein, perhaps the best advice is to get rid of it either by spitting it out or swallowing it quickly. Is one method safer than the other? Most guides would recommend spitting over swallowing, but we really don't know for sure. Stomach acids would certainly quickly kill the virus very quickly. Theoretically, you don't want infected spunk to be in contact with mucous membranes (like the inside of your mouth and throat) for very long. Minimizing this contact decreases the risk that HIV will be absorbed. So spit when you can, swallow quickly when you must, and do not use someone's jiz as a trendy new mouthwash to gargle with, even if you do like the taste better than Listerine.

condoms after the beginning of fellatio?
WHOOHOO!!!!! (Please?)