Let me at him, i will kick his butt doc. Bob

Who the hell does that person think they are? I am referring to that jackass who accused you of lying about the way you contracted hiv. How can someone say something like that to you, probably the most honest individual there is. Everyday of your life, you provide very worried individuals with truthful and honest advice. In everyone one of your millions of posts, you have been honest and this individual has the audacity to accuse you of lying. This forum is for individuals who are concerned about the activities that pose a risk for contracting hiv, not for bigots who in there spare time see fit to insult very good and brilliant people. I am so sorry that you had to read that, it was beyond uncalled for. You are a truly great person as I am sure the majority who have been touched by you know. Unfortunately, there are just those few who prey. The funny thing is that that individual probably believes that he or she is a good person solely because he/she is not infected. They believe that the disease some how tarnishes one's character. On the contrary. I know many that once infected developed more character than i could ever possibly obtain.

I am so very sorry doc. Please keep up the great work, a cure is coming. All the best

Dan.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your support and kind words. Please don't worry about the occasional paranoid bigot whose comments I post from time to time. I certainly don't. I publish them primarily to remind everyone that ignorance, arrogance, and phobia surrounding HIV/AIDS is still thriving.

I'm sure the questioner who wrote in is plagued with irrational fears, riddled with anxiety, and haunted by his unsubstantiated theories. It all adds up to a rather miserable existence. His ludicrous attacks on my credibility do nothing other than reflect the depth of his psychological impairment. In other words, he's an unhappy, clueless wing nut.

Stay well, Dan.

I choose to say will you help me or let me go
Is it possible or not?