can i join your woohoo club?

hello? knock knock! i want to join your woohoo club, but after 2 years of testing negative for hiv, i continue to lose lean body mass. i mean, i can even get used to the initial muscle i lost after that first few weeks of illness that followed my high risk activity, but the problem is that every few months, i get bumped down another level of lean tissue maintenance. at this point, my elbows are very long and bony - i doubt i will ever reverse that damage. my chin is very thin now, and my butt has receded upward and flattened out almost completely along with a drastic thinning of my upper thighs. in addition, my parotid glands blew out during my initial illness, and never went back to normal. so they are always either swollen and burning, or fixed at a larger than normal size.

so, again, i really want to join you guys, you healthy happy people who visit this forum and complain of a suspicious new pimple on your back, or a prolonged cold that won't go away after a week, following your really risky blowjob you receieved from a hooker, i really would love to be one of you.

but my appearance has unfortunately changed against my will and wishes, and at this point, i cannot even convince my friends and family that i'm physically healthy, let alone myself.

oh, by the way bob, my exposure was to a known hiv positive individual. yes, that's right. i didn't even know that back when this all began. i just found this wonderful part out this morning. so, how many coincidences does it take for me to march into an ID specialist's office and put a gun to his head and demand a prescription for an antiretroviral cocktail, to at least see if the wasting and swollen glands subside after a month or so of treatment?

". . . . March into an ID specialist's office and put a gun to his head and demand a prescription for an antiretroviral cocktail, to at least see if the wasting and swollen glands subside after a month or so of treatment"!?! And this is because you've had two years of testing negative for HIV??? And people really wonder why we need gun control laws in this country??? I'm curious: why not march into an endocrinologist's office and demand insulin for diabetes (which you don't have) or an oncologist's office and demand chemotherapy for brain cancer (which you also don't have) or demand a c-section delivery of triplets, even though you're a man??? Why pick on the ID guy and HIV which, whether you believe it or not, you don't have either!!! If you are having body shape changes, then see your primary care doctor for an evaluation. Please leave the gun home. If your doctors have already evaluated your complaints and not found a physical cause, please consider seeing a therapist. Your irrational fixation on HIV disease is indeed an illness itself. Get the actual help you need, stop searching for treatment that you don't!

HELP, is what I need at the moment!
You have made me an HIV activist, and I sincerely thank you