HELP, is what I need at the moment!

Dr. Bob, I would like to start off by saying "Great Job" on your behalf to the expert advise you give on the website. I would like to explain a situation that happened concerning oral sex. One night I had oral sex with a sex worker, which during the whole thing I wore a condom, which was given to me by her. Everything took only about 5 minutes, because of being nervous about the whole situation. Well all was done, and I went about my days. Well, three days after that night I donated blood, and got back results saying that the HIV1/2 EIA was reactive, and the ELISE, and WESTERN BLOT were both negative. A couple of days after I donated blood I had an HIV1ab test done, and had the results come out negative. Well finding out the results coming from the blood donation I had to have another test done. The next test was done 1 month and 10 days later, which also was a HIV test that only took 20 minutes. The test came back negative. Reading through the pamplet of the test said that the test was very accurate. Well, the question and concerns I have are about the results that came from the blood donation test? Another question was in concern wiht the chances I have HIV from the results of the blood donation testing? Can you detect HIV antibodies three days after the situation? My last, and final question is in concern with the 20 minute test. What type of test is actually done that only takes 20 minutes, and if it is as percise as the ELISA, and WESTERNBLOT? Thank You very much for your time, and response to the situation. THANKS BOB!! Also, I'll be more then happy to donation to your charity.

A screening HIV1/2 EIA that is reactive, but followed by repeatedly negative ELISA and Western Blot tests is a "false positive" result.

There are two FDA-approved rapid tests OraQuick HIV-1 Antibody Test and SUDS HIV-1 Test. OraQuick's results are available within 20 minutes. The sensitivity and specificity exceed 99 percent.

At this point, you should rest assured that you are HIV-negative. You had essentially no risk (protected oral sex) and multiple confirmatory tests have been negative.

Thank you for your donation to my foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay well.

Re-infection?
can i join your woohoo club?