DO YOU WANT TO MARRY ME ?

Hi, doc: Hope your doing fine ! God bless you !

I am writing all the way from Germany to let you know how much I admire you and your work.

Just want to let you know that I have been reading to all your answers and the more I read, the more I believe your are a real angel! I have cried many times only from reading your responses to HIV + people, you are a real gifted human being, do you know that?

If I have a problem/doubt about HIV transmission ? Of course I do, but I have found the answer in others responses already given therefore I won't be selfish to bother you with it but would like to take this unique chance just to let you know how important and special you are, please don't you ever forget that.

Now regarding my proposal, I would stick to it but unfortunately we are both already married, pity isn't it?

All my love, though: C.

Hello C from Germany,

Thank you. Your comments and love are warmly appreciated. I'm delighted you found the information you needed in the archives. I hope others will follow your lead and search there for answers as well!

The marriage thing may be a bit tricky here. According to President Bush in his State of the Union address last night, if I were to have a stable loving relationship, it would undermine the "sanctity" of marriage and destabilize all of Western Civilization.

My conclusions based on extensive research of the archives...
ReI find this hard to believe