Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

DO YOU WANT TO MARRY ME ?
Jan 22, 2004

Hi, doc: Hope your doing fine ! God bless you !

I am writing all the way from Germany to let you know how much I admire you and your work.

Just want to let you know that I have been reading to all your answers and the more I read, the more I believe your are a real angel! I have cried many times only from reading your responses to HIV + people, you are a real gifted human being, do you know that?

If I have a problem/doubt about HIV transmission ? Of course I do, but I have found the answer in others responses already given therefore I won't be selfish to bother you with it but would like to take this unique chance just to let you know how important and special you are, please don't you ever forget that.

Now regarding my proposal, I would stick to it but unfortunately we are both already married, pity isn't it?

All my love, though: C.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello C from Germany,

Thank you. Your comments and love are warmly appreciated. I'm delighted you found the information you needed in the archives. I hope others will follow your lead and search there for answers as well!

The marriage thing may be a bit tricky here. According to President Bush in his State of the Union address last night, if I were to have a stable loving relationship, it would undermine the "sanctity" of marriage and destabilize all of Western Civilization.

Dr. Bob

Previous
My conclusions based on extensive research of the archives...
Next
ReI find this hard to believe

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.