What do you mean with "not a significant risk"?

Hi, Dr Bob!

Yesterday I had mutual masturbation with another man. He ejaculated, but I think no sperm or even pre-cum got in touch with my hand. But I am a very anxious person, so I got scared all the same, and plus I noticed I had a cut in a finger I made a few days ago, that isn't completely healed! I came here and searched in the previous answers and found out you say that mutual masturbation is "not a significant risk" of Hiv-exposure. What does that mean exactly? It hasn't helped me, it seems too vague! I know that now I will be paranoid for 3 months , until I get tested!!!

Can you spare me this nightmare?!

Thank you! Sorry for the stupid question. I love you, you are great!

Leonardo, Portugal

Hello Leonardo,

What does "not a significant risk" mean? Well, if I could say it in Portuguese, I would, but since I can't, maybe this will help. There is no risk of HIV transmission from the activity you describe. HIV testing is not warranted or necessary. There is no reason for anxiety, worry, or nightmares. There is however a need for you to continue reading this site and related links to more firmly understand what constitutes a risk for HIV transmission and what does not. There may also be a need for you to get some counseling if you're having difficulty with irrational fears about HIV.

Stay well, Leonardo.

Pizza Boy Joins the X-Files
How many people?