the internet and its lies

hi Bob, i've searched the internet from one end to the next like probably everyone else who writes to you searching for that one bit of information that would diagnose the reader, without a doubt, with hiv. I don't think I need to explain that reading your entries is innumerably more credible and satisfying to read because A.) you're an expert, and B.) you're a real person, not a posting on a website. my question is if you could possibly clear up some of the most common misconceptions about hiv, it's transmission, and symptoms, that seem to be floating around "official" hiv websites. There are a lot of people who seem to think they know what they're talking about when it comes to hiv knowledge, and the fact they contradict each other so much is scary. You being the most credible voice on the subject i know, it would be great to hear the truth behind transmission and ARS from the great Dr. Bob. Thank you

Thanks for your kind words. As for your request for me to "clear up the most common misconceptions about HIV, its transmission, and its symptoms that seem to be floating around 'official" HIV websites," no problem. That's exactly what I do day in and day out on this forum. So dive into the archives and knock yourself out. It's all right there just waiting for you. If you have a specific "misconception" you'd like addressed, you can find that by performing a search on that topic in the archives.

I'm delighted you find my replies satisfying and "innumerably" credible! They often seem innumerable to me as well.

Stay well.

Thanks from a Less Worried Married Guy
Sex through zipper on pants?