massage and rude cdc

This probably sounds very silly but it is causing me a lot of anxiety. I recently went to an erotic massage parlor where the woman giving the massage let me rub the outside of her vagina with my fingers. She was not very wet but it was moist. I had a cut between my thumb and index finger with a scab that was in the process of forming so the wound was not completey covered. I was careful not to let that part of my hand touch her vagina and just use my fingertips. When we were finished I got dressed and my fingers were dry but unwashed. However I went to wash my hands and forgot about the cut. My question is could I have gotten infected (if she even is hiv+)while washing my hands when soap or water that touched my fingertips got brushed over the cut while I was rubbing my hands together? I'm sure I put the soap on my fingers first then it probably got rubbed over the cut. I'm going to hazard a guess that my risk is either very low or non-existant since I understand the virus dies quickly and it had been 5-10 min since I had touched her. I called the CDC but they were very rude and the woman accused me of having asked her the same question before. I never asked them this question before and I never spoke to this woman ever in my life. I will never call the CDC ever again. I can't beleive that they would treat worried people in such a cold manner. Isn't it their job as an AIDS hotline to answer questions like this? They never even gave me an answer other then hiv is not spread through casual contact. I don't think touching someones vagina is akin to shaking their hand. But hey maybe i'm wrong.

You hazarded a guess and you guessed your hazard! Yep-- Nonexistent! That's correct. Your risk of HIV transmission from this episode is exactly zero zip, zilch, nada, nyet, absolutely none!

I don't know what to say about the rude CDC lady. I certainly won't make excuses for her rude behavior, and yes, answering questions is supposed to be her job. Maybe she was "seasonal help," like the stoned, highly pierced and inked twink at Tower Records I interacted with earlier today. He couldn't process the return of a CD, despite having the sales slip and gift receipt. He eventually told me to come back in a few hours. I don't think he or that CDC lady have found their calling for a fulfilling occupation just yet.

As for touching someone's vagina being akin to shaking their hand, well it is true that HIV is generally not spread by simple touch of the entrance to the love canal, but it's also true it's not the same thing as a handshake either. For instance, it wouldn't go over well at the office cocktail party when you're first introduced to the boss's trophy wife to grab her snatch rather than her hand.

Stay well.

Bob, please help a pal in need
POSITIVE ATTITUDE Thanks to you Dr. Bob