Bob, please help a pal in need

Hi Bob,

Im not doing so great. In fact, i've fallen off the wagon and begun to deeply worry about HIV again. As im writing this, i feel ashamed that i have fallen this low again, but i know you are THE voice of reason in tough times. I went to a massage parlour downtown and got a handjob. Unfortunately i saw a couple of pubes on my penis at the end. I looked at them and they looked a little darker than mine but im not sure. I am really worried she touched herself in between me pleasuring myself ...then maybe transferred fluid onto my penis. Bob i just got tested today, and am really really worried about the result. Man i hope this isn't it.

Take Care Bob Your Pal, Derek.

Hi Derek,

Don't be so hard on yourself. Struggling with anxiety and fears is often an ongoing process. You've come a long way in confronting your problems and dealing with them effectively. This is just a minor setback.

Your recent massage parlor rubdown with the happy ending is really not a risk for HIV transmission, even if she left a few remnants of her muff behind on her sticky fingers. Hand jobs are not a risk for HIV transmission. HIV is really not all that easy to get. Thank goodness for that! Gosh, if hand jobs transmitted the virus, I think the whole human race would have been wiped out by the late 80's!

I'm quite sure your test results will confirm your negative status once again, and soon your spirits will lift. I wouldn't call your episode "falling off the wagon," but rather the wagon running over a small speed bump.

Get ready to revisit your WOO-HOO, Derek. It's on the way.

Desperately Seeking Your Advise Please~ Would Like To Help African HIV Mothers!
massage and rude cdc