Sort of oral sex

HI i went to a strip club recenlty and got a lap dance also the female stripper started to lick my pennis for a little while. However, i had my underwear on and jeans on. Is it still possible that i caught anything despite some symptons i have received because my underwear was a bit wet? Also during that nite i didnt have a coat on when i was outside for 15minutes and the weather was cold is that why i got some flu like symponts?

Sort of put her tongue on your "pennies" while you were wearing your underwear and jeans??? I'm not sure how that's physically possible. Was your Mr. Happy "sort of" sticking out the top of your boxers and Levis? Was her tongue so long and talented it found its way past your Confederate Flag belt buckle, past your boot cut jeans, and past your threadbare half poly, half cotton over-sized boxers with the little smiley faces????

At any rate, your undies were "a bit wet." You want my "take" on this??? OK, here are the possibilities:

1. Stripper spittle from her "sort of" tonguing your home entertainment center.

2. Pre-cum secondary to number 1 above.

3. You spunked your Calvins. A logical conclusion considering numbers 1 and 2 above.

Any other questions?

Bob....I am having trouble accepting
Happy New Year Doc , i hope from a previous idiotic bigot