|Sort of oral sex
Jan 16, 2004
HI i went to a strip club recenlty and got a lap dance also the female stripper started to lick my pennis for a little while. However, i had my underwear on and jeans on. Is it still possible that i caught anything despite some symptons i have received because my underwear was a bit wet? Also during that nite i didnt have a coat on when i was outside for 15minutes and the weather was cold is that why i got some flu like symponts?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Sort of put her tongue on your "pennies" while you were wearing your underwear and jeans??? I'm not sure how that's physically possible. Was your Mr. Happy "sort of" sticking out the top of your boxers and Levis? Was her tongue so long and talented it found its way past your Confederate Flag belt buckle, past your boot cut jeans, and past your threadbare half poly, half cotton over-sized boxers with the little smiley faces????
At any rate, your undies were "a bit wet." You want my "take" on this??? OK, here are the possibilities:
1. Stripper spittle from her "sort of" tonguing your home entertainment center.
2. Pre-cum secondary to number 1 above.
3. You spunked your Calvins. A logical conclusion considering numbers 1 and 2 above.
Any other questions?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.