shared hospital room with hiv+ man......freaking out

4th time asking but please answer me. I dont know what to do im freaking out. I don't go outside, I sleep to escape my fears and my g/f is gonna break up with me because she thinks i lost interest and am cheating on her. Thanking you in advance for answering. Thanks

I recently was hospitalized and shared and room with an HIV+ man. The whole time I was there I did not encounter any blood. Atleast that I could see with my naked eye.

My first question is this: I poped a pimple in the bathroom mirror before I knew my roommate was HIV+ Could I have got traces of hiv+ blood invisible to the naked eye on my finger and became infected with HIV when I poped my pimple?

Question 2: The nurse would come in and check or vitals. To check our pulse they would use a kind of finger clamp thingy. She would check his his first then mine. I had a small cut on my cuticle that was almost healed it had not blood or scab on it anymore. Again I did not see any blood but could I have been infected through traces of hiv+ blood invisible to the naked eye through the cuticle?

Question 3: After my pulse was check I may have picked my nose with the same finger. I had an open cut in my nose it was not bleeding. Again there no blood on my finger or the pulse clamp thingy. Could I have been infected through traces of Hiv+ that could not be seen with the naked eye? about 1 mouth after i was released I got a fever sore in my mouth. I am conveinced im infected. do you think I could be? please Rob Please help me. I live with my grandmother and have fears of infecting by accident. please please help me rob

Yes, you have "asked this question so many times already." I've also answered similar questions many times in the past. You cannot get HIV from casual contact. The answer to all three of your questions is a resounding No! If you remain "conveiced" you have it, you need some counseling to help you cope with your irrational fears.

As for hospital rooms, I'd choose the HIV-positive guy over an anxious pimple-popping nose picker any day!

My advice? Stop picking. Stop popping. And stop worrying!

Do not self-diagnose
No Penetration, No HIV?