Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

10 lessons to the A-HOLE WHO TOLD OFF DR. BOB!!!!
Jan 16, 2004

Dr. Bob,

You rock! You deserve nothing more than a medal of honor for all the effort you put up against the fight with hiv, all your assistance you put into this site, and just your compassion you put into caring for everyone who posts a question to this site!

In short, you are the best! No one is like you. You are a very special person and doctor, and Dr. Steve is quite lucky to have you as a catch!

Here are 10 lessons for the A-HOLE who told off Bob!

Lesson One: Learn to Spell and Respect those with knowledge especially HIV Certified Immunologists like Dr. Bob.

Lesson Two: Enroll in an elementary grammar school and anger management class.

Lesson Three: Never and I mean Never be Nasty, Rude, or Obscene to one who is living with a debilitating condition so valiantly and doing so much to help others with the condition, or anxiety from it.

Lesson Four: If you can't say anything nice or optimistic, don't say it.

Lesson Five: You're the Real and Only "A-HOLE" who has written to this site recently. I have never heard of a successful lawsuit against an individual devoting his life to help others. Consider yourself unwelcomed, banned, or Ordered by the Court never to enter this forum again! Congrats A-Hole!

Lesson Six: Rise out of your bed each morning to accomplish a positive task that is beneficial for some reason. This is a concept I find it hard to believe you have ever accomplished in your life.

Lesson Seven: Donate to hiv research and teach your kids to protect themselves. The war is just beginning.

Lesson Eight: Take action. Hiv infected or not, we are all at risk! Never think that you are immune. You are just one minute away from infection at any point of time. Therefore, fight for action!

Lesson Nine: Thank Dr. Bob and the other doctors who are working incessantly to make a difference in this fight.

Lesson Ten: Get guidance. Get close to God, your spirtual being, your Parrot Polly, or just hug a friend. You've got the wrong approach and attitude. Now is the time for change!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Have you considered contacting the writers for the David Letterman show? They could use your help with their top 10 lists! Thanks for your support and wise witty retort!

It sure would be nice if these obnoxious anxious folks would spend their time on something more useful than bitching at me, wouldn't it? Let's see. What useful tasks could we give them? How about:

1. Develop a flavored condom that tastes like a penis.

2. Revise all online profiles on M4M web sites that say, "I love barebacks" to "I love barbacks."

That should keep them busy for a while.

Keep smiling. Happy Holidays.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Hope for worrieds to have a Happy New Year!
Next
For the worried well

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.