What's more difficult to obtain? A catchy title or HIV?

Dr Bob,

I thought I would conduct my own piece of literary time-wasting for you, concerning a couple of different topics.

First of all, I had unprotected insertive sex with a young wench of unknown status back in may some time. I tested negative for every STD under the sun in november. I guess we call this difinitive, right?

But I'm one of these people who just can't shake it. At no point have I had any symptoms, or convinced myself I have symptoms - but thats what scared me the most!! And now I have become one of those ultra-paranoid people who is scared of like, I dunno, using public toilets and stuff, despite known for a fact that I cannot contract the disease this way! I'm not going to ask if testing is warranted, but what about therapy!?

All I'm thinking is maybe I don't need to go do down that road if you can tell me that I'm being completely irrational. I keep trying to convince myself that it's all in my head and to stop thinking about it. But it doesn't work.

So in short, just tell me that I'm a paranoid freak and unless I have unprotected sex or share a needle then I am at no risk.

If you could sort of mock and humble me a bit as well then I'm sure it will help me to mental recovery!!

Last but certainly not least, I hope you had a fine Christmas and see in the New Year smiling, looking forward to love, peace, happiness and progress. Keep the work up, you're a remarkable individual.

Yours truly, English freak

Hello English Freak,

You want me to mock and humble you? No, I'm sorry. You've got the wrong website for that. Try www.Donna-the-Dominatrix.com. I hear she's quite good.

So, are you a paranoid freak for continually worrying about HIV, even after testing negative six months after the potential exposure? Well, paranoid yes. I agree with that part. But "Freak?" I don't know. I'd need more information. Let's try this quick quiz. Did you find Margaret Thatcher a turn on? If so, yeah, you're freaky all right.

Should you get therapy? Considering you are scared of public toilets, yes I think counseling could be very beneficial. Otherwise, you might wind up with poopy pants someday. Now that would be a humbling experience!

Good luck with your "mental recover" and tell Donna I said, "Hi."

Are symptoms consistent in transmitter and reciever?
Foofie's test results