I need your advice

Hola Robert:

I am a 19-year-old Spanish boy. I am very distressed by a sexual practice that I had with an unknown boy. I made him a felatio. He did not ejaculate in my mouth. To two and three months and way I did a (Negative) test to myself. Do you believe that I can be infected? Thank you

Hi Spanish-guy,

Oral sex carries a low risk for HIV transmission. A negative HIV test at three months is definitive. If I correctly understand the information you provide in question you, have nothing to be worried about. You're HIV-negative. WOO-HOO! Stay well.

right use of condom after the intercourse in the shower
A past relationship