|I need your advice
Jan 13, 2004
I am a 19-year-old Spanish boy. I am very distressed by a sexual practice that I had with an unknown boy. I made him a felatio. He did not ejaculate in my mouth. To two and three months and way I did a (Negative) test to myself. Do you believe that I can be infected? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Oral sex carries a low risk for HIV transmission. A negative HIV test at three months is definitive. If I correctly understand the information you provide in question you, have nothing to be worried about. You're HIV-negative. WOO-HOO! Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hepatitis C Cause Nausea?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What's The Difference Between Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.