right use of condom after the intercourse in the shower

After a vaginal intercourse - the condom was OK , I removed the condom with one hand and toilet paper ( I do not know yet how to it with my feet !!! ).

A few minutes after, I had a shower and washed my hand first and then my penis with water and soap. I do not know if I had any cut on my hand nor on my penis ? Did I have any risk of spreading the virus which could have been on the base of my penis or on my hand with this ? What is the best way to remove condom and wash afterwards ?

Many thanks for your answer to this stupid question

You took the condom off with one hand and toilet paper? Silly boy. Don't you know you're only supposed to use FDA-approved vacuum-packed hermetically sealed condom-taker-offers??? Sure, you can use your feet, but, of course, only your 4th and 5th toes! The condom-taker-offers are easier and (like lots of other useless electronic gadgets) available from Sharper Image for $59.95.

OK, I'm kidding of course, although I wouldn't be surprised if Sharper Image does come out with one as soon as they finish designing their step-climbing wheelchair. The "best way to remove a condom and wash afterwards" is to remove the condom and wash afterwards! There is no trick to this. (The trick would still in the bed, so to speak.) Simply slide the condom off and flush it away or dispose of it and wash or shower normally. Not even your toilet paper/one-handed technique is required. We are not dealing with radioactive waste or kryptonite here. OK?

Stay well. You don't work for Sharper Image, do you?

a question that has never been asked before
I need your advice