Doctor BOB PROOF THAT CONDOMS REALLY DO WORK!!!!

Hey bob,

I think that you and steve are really proof that condoms really do work. If you new readers didn't yes bob is gay, and infected with HIV.

Yes Dr. Steve is his partner, and yes they have protected sex all the time and guess what STEVE DOESN"T HAVE HIV.

So if you wore a condom don't worry, steve and bob go at it like bunnies and steve is as free of hiv as bob is of his sex life info.

THANKS BOB

HOPE THIS HELPS

Sincerely j

Hi J,

Yes, I'm positive and yes, Dr. Steve, my life partner and soulmate, is indeed HIV-negative. And yes, we have had a very loving and sexually fulfilling life together for over a decade. But how do you know we "go at it like bunnies?" Hidden video cam? Powerful telescope from the house up the block? Wonderfully vivid imagination? Or has our pooch Presto been using a ghostwriter for a tell-all book like Diana's butler???

Stay well, happy, and sexually fulfilled, J.

You told me that I didn't have HIV - now I have been diagnosed as HIV positive
a question that has never been asked before