Smart Democrat -just a trick

Dear dr. Bob

Merry Xmass and Happy New Year. I read your forum and I think you are great !!!

It is funny how people use various tricks to have their questions answered.Like this guy who wondered how can you be so smart and democrat.. or maybe this wasn't a trick and he was a Republican:))

Anyway I have a question. Whould my chapped lips ( not bleeding, I could't taste blood but they were redish from me chewing on them eariler that day-I am neurotic ) significantely increase my risk of receptive oral with no ejaculation?

Much thanks from Toni

Hi Tony,

Actually one doesn't even have to be all that smart to recognize the "tricks" folks will try to get their question answered. I think I've seen them all "Hey Dr. Bob, it's Giovanni. I'm your long lost, strikingly handsome second cousin twice removed . . . ." Or "Hey Dr. Bob, I'm the guy who just won a million bucks on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" and I'll send it all to your foundation if you just answer my question about the hooker who . . . ." Etc., etc., etc.

As for your specific question, no, -- non-bleeding chapped lips aren't really much of a problem. The very low risk remains a very low risk! Now that you don't have that to worry about, perhaps you can spend some time enlightening a few narrow-minded right wing Republicans about the realities of love, sex, HIV, and other unscheduled life events!

Happy New Year, Toni. Why not splurge and buy a tube of Chap Stick?

Re: To all Worried Well....READ!!!!! (Dec 22, 2003)
Drugs, Sex, and a Guaranteed Donation?