Hiv spread through toothbrush?

I just recently used a toothbrush that wasn't mine. I thought it was before because it look almost exactly like mine except for the very small difference in color. I found out it belongs to someone who is a possible HIV risk. I found the toothbrush in my vehicle, it had been sitting there for about a day. And when I found it, I washed it off with anti-bacterial soap and just cold water 3 times to make sure it was clean of dirt or anything else. Does this mean that I'm completely safe from risk?

You "found the toothbrush in your vehicle?" I certainly hope you weren't trying to brush while driving.

OK, on to your specific question. HIV doesn't survive very long at all outside the body. Consequently, finding a stray toothbrush (I'm still wondering how it got in your car) and then washing it with antibacterial soap and rinsing three times with cold water does indeed mean you are completely safe from any HIV transmission risk.

for venezuela with a lot of stress
As an HIV educator I should know better.