How can I help you guys ?

Hi Bob,

Glad you and Steve had an orgasmic time in PAris, and you say you are going back in two week.. Good for you.. i live in London and yet have still to venture to Paris..one day! Anyway, I will keep this brief as i know how busy you are.. I just want to know how I cab help the foundation, in addtion to making a donation ? I am really keen to get involved and help out... (i am the guy who woo hoo'd last week.. you called me X-man in your reply) I would love to get involved and am in the process of contacting UK organisations but wondered how I could help out onan international level ?

All the best for a lovely Xmas to you and Steve... And enjoy Paris..again!

Cheers x

Hey there X-man, welcome back to the forum. I hope the X-man's X-mas was X-cellent! Yes, we're back in Paris, and it's as orgasmic as ever. The Jean Cocteau exhibition we saw at the Pompidou Centre today was very impressive. And yesterday's visit to the Mome de Paris (Edith Piaf) exhibit was entertaining as well. I love Edith's philosophy, "Moi, je ne regrete rien!" So X-man, it's time for you to take The Chunnel and visit Paris! I love London as well, but watching the Eiffel Tower sparkle at night has got to be more inspiring than the new Jerry Springer musical in The West End.

As for helping the cause, I think you are right on target. Contact your local or regional AIDS service organizations. Donate your time and/or money to an agency that resonates with your desire to help. On behalf of the 42 million of us living with this disease, please accept my warmest thanks. Stay well X-man!

Misuse of Condom during oral sex in China
Brazilian Chicken WooHoo