Frascino must mean "patience" in Italian

Doc, You must be the world's most patient man. You are providing an incredible service to a lot of people, which I assume takes up quite a lot of your time. You are nonetheless forced to put up with berating e-mails and some incredibly stupid e-mails. I think my favorite is the one about the "dubious" hooker. At the risk of sounding judgmental, I suppose this hooker is distinguishable from the thousands of classy, trustworthy hookers? I just wanted to say thanks and wish you all the best. You are a good man.

World's most patient man? Me? No, that would have to be "W's" public speaking coach.

Thanks for the good wishes. I return them a million fold to you and all readers of this forum, including the "dubious" hookers.

Please post this sir!!!!!!!
Misuse of Condom during oral sex in China