cdc not helpful. finger to mouth transmission

Called the CDC and they were more frightening then helpful. If I was to rub a g-string clad strippers legs near her vagina (and therefore potentially get vaginal secretions on my fingers). and then put my finger in my mouth would that be risky for HIV transmission. I only ask because I ate sunflower seeds with the shells on them about 6 hours prior and I am worried that this caused cuts in my mouth. I know this question seems silly but pls answer

What did the CDC say that would have possibly frightened you? Perhaps that "W" might remain in office for four more years?

I can't imagine they were equivocating on such a straight forward question. The answer is a resounding "No!" There is absolutely no HIV risk form the activity you described, even if you stuck the sunflower seeds to the stripper's legs and licked them off. OK? Feel free to call the CDC back and inform them if you like.

Happy Holidays.

HIV infection through daily life