Thank you

Hi Dr. Robert, I have used this website since 2001, the second time I was scared of having caught this disease. Recently I had the same thought, which luckely came negative when I test myself three months after exposure. I am male and had unprotected sex with a female I've met on the same night. As most of the examples I was drunk. I just want to thank you for all you're doing to unfortunately more and more people. If it wasn't for your advices I don't think I would be sain at the moment. You've eased my thoughts for those tormented three months. Thank you with all my heart.

You are most welcome. Don't forget your rubbers next time you go out to play in the rain!

Stay well.

Only nipple sucking but Intermediate results
can HIV survive in orange juice?