Confused re HIV 1 AND HIV 2 ?

DEAR DOCTOR BOB, PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN HIV 1 AND HIV 2.IN MY CASE I HAD PROTECTED SEX USING A CONDOM WITH A CHINESE SEX WORKER THEN 2 DAYS LATER WHILST HAVING A MASSAGE THE MASSAGE GIRL SHOVED HER FINGER INTO MY ANUS.(DONT ASK ME WHY BECAUSE I DONT KNOW)

I HAVE BEEN HAVING PAIN AND DISCOMFORT IN MY ANUS WHICH HAS SPREAD THROUGHOUT MY LEG MUSCLES , BEHIND MY SHOULDERS AND ARMS AND INTO MY RIBS,IT SEEMS TO MOVE BETWEEN UPPER AND LOWER BODY ITS LIKE SHARP BURNING PAINS AND MY SKIN FEELS LIKE IT IS BURNING. I AM AWAITING FURTHER STD RESULTS TODAY. 90 DAYS AFTER THE PROTECTED SEX INCIDENT I HAD A HIV TEST WHICH WAS NEGATIVE SO I WHO HOOED DESPITE MY DISCOMFORT AND PAIN, HOWEVER NOW THAT IT WOULD APPEAR I COULD HAVE STD PROBLEMS FROM SIMPLY HAVING THIS GIRLS FINGER UP MY ASS FOR A FEW SECONDS I AM CONCERNED I MAY HAVE CELEBRATED PREMATURELY AS MY HIV TEST AFTER THIS INCIDENT WAS ONLY 88 DAYS LATER. BECAUSE NO ONE CAN FIND OUT WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF MY SYMPTOMS SO FAR I AM STILL VERY WORRIED. I HAVE ALSO SEEN SOMEWHERE ABOUT HIV 1 AND HIV 2? I THOUGHT THERE WAS JUST HIV FULL STOP, WHATS THE DIFFERENCE ? I AM ALSO WORRIED THAT THE DOCTOR DIDNT TEST ME FOR BOTH ( I DONT KNOW). IN YOUR VIEW SHOULD I HAVE BEEN TESTED FOR BOTH? IF I WASNT COULD THE ONE I WASNT TESTED FOR BE THE CAUSE OF MY SYMPTOMS ? (4 MONTHS ON AND CONTINUOS SINCE 2 WEEKS AFTER POSSIBLE INFECTION) CAN SOMEONE INSERTING THEIR FINGER INTO YOUR ANUS FOR A FEW SECONDS TRANSMIT HIV ? OR ARE YOU SURE I CAN REALLY WHO HOO CONFIDENTLY AND HAVE HAPPY HOLIDAYS AS INDEED I WISH YOU. THANKS.

Since I've discussed HIV-2 multiple times in the past, I'll just refer you to the archives, rather than rehashing this information over and over again so soon.

Can you WOO-HOO confidently following protected sex and an 88-day negative HIV test? Absolutely. HIV is not your problem.

As for the finger up the butt, I'm sure that can come as a rather unexpected and unwelcome surprise at least when one is not expecting it; however, it does not pose a risk for HIV transmission. Whatever is causing your discomfort, it's not HIV (1 or 2). If no physical cause can be found for your symptoms, perhaps a psychological basis for your symptoms should be considered.

Do I need to Start Post Exposure Prophylaxis?
Only nipple sucking but Intermediate results