Dec 31, 2003
I was infected with HIV by a woman who knew she was HIV positive. She doesn't care, her goal or motivation is to infect as many people (revanche). These people have to be stopped.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
A properly used latex condom and some "condom-sense" can quite easily stop HIV. We are all responsible for the risks (sexual and otherwise) we choose to take. Your anger is misguided. Be angry at the virus or the lack of adequate response to this ongoing human tragedy.
Human nature cannot be "stopped," but with appropriate commitment and resources, we can stop HIV!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.