THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Hi Dr. Bob,

This is Nutty in NY. You posted the answer to my question (Nutty or Not?) on 12/20/03. Thanks so very much for answering me! You have put my mind at ease. You'll never know just how much your answer meant to me.

Lastly, I just have to comment on those few individuals who post extremely rude, vulgar, and offensive comments about you. I know that you are above all of that and tend to just feel sorry for those individuals, but I just wanted you to know that the majority of your readers know that you are an expert in your field and your answers are given based on your extensive medical knowledge, education, and training. Also, your humor is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, at least by me. You are a very special person. Keep up the great work, and keep up your own personal fight against this scourge on humanity called HIV. I wish you a long, happy, and healthy life full of love and laughter!

Still Nutty in NY

Hi Still Nutty,

You are most welcome! And thank you for your very kind words! It's comforting to know my words (and attempts to induce a smile) are reaching folks who find them helpful.

Yes, I promise to keep loving, laughing, and fighting. But, you must continue to keep your mind at ease, OK?

Happiest (and healthiest) of New Years!

Recomendations for Safety
all I want for Christmas is an answer from Dr. Bob