Defending our friend Bob.

Dear bob, Regarding the quote from "some mislead info" For Titossage guy you are suffering from guilt and conflictual beliefs. Bob is a busy guy take his advice and his wisdom and appreciate it. It is not every day someone like bob is born. Bob is giving, kind, loving, and very wise. You on the other hand are selfish which leads to selfpitty and confusion. We that are forum fans do not like when someone writes in with false info and accuses bob for wrong doing. Bob is qualified and educated in the practice in which he works. So for you who are uniformed do not waste the time of people who are serious in finding answers to important questions. Titossage guy don't panic and appologize to bob. You are not going to get hiv from your titossage. Read the forum and learn or if you disagree and are stubborn then go talk to a tree and leave bob alone find someone else to harrass. Bob love and affection from your friends George and JAy.

Hi Guys!

Wow, thanks for your support! I saw a really weird looking guy mumbling incessantly to a tree while I was out for a run with my pooch earlier this evening. Do you think maybe it was titossage-guy???

Stay well Boys!

can a flu, common cold, sore throat mislead hiv test?
Why do you refuse to answer this question!!!