Blowjob and nosepick

Hi Dr. Bob, I hope you enjoyed yur time in Paris! :) After answering all these questions, you deserve a break.

I had a protected oral blowjob from a prostitute and I masturbated her. A short time later she went into the bathroom and like an idoit, I picked my nose to clear the airways.

My concern is this, I need to know what my risk was since I may have had some vaginal fluid on my finger when I went for the pick and since that fluid may have been exposed to blood I, like a moron may have exposed myself to HIV.

What do you think?

"the picker"

Hello Picker,

You pick your nose "to clear the airways?" I'm almost afraid to ask what happens when you feel constipated.

OK, so first off, let me tell you about a new invention called the "Kleenex." Using it you can give yourself your very own "blow job" and clear your stuffed snozolla.

Risk of HIV from your "adventures in excavating" ?? Essentially nil. HIV is not transmitted this way. So "what do I think?" in a word, "Fuhgetaboutit!" but don't forget about the Kleenex, OK?

Stay well.

Help, I'm not sure
QUEER EYE for the HIV GUY