Help, I'm not sure

Recently, about a week ago, I was in a public restroom in a manhattan restaurant and the bathroom was very small. So small, in fact, that my butt cheek rubbed against the door of the bathroom stall as I was turning to flush. Is there any way that I could have contracted AIDS from this encounter or am I just being paranoid. Please help

Please check the archives for detailed information about the HIV risk form public restrooms. The answer to your question is a resounding "No!"

Also, from watching the size of Americans expand at an alarming rate, I wonder if the restrooms are really getting smaller or perhaps butts are just getting bigger?

Happy Holidays.

It's NOT Worth it and woo hoo!
Blowjob and nosepick