Help, I'm not sure
Dec 18, 2003
Recently, about a week ago, I was in a public restroom in a manhattan restaurant and the bathroom was very small. So small, in fact, that my butt cheek rubbed against the door of the bathroom stall as I was turning to flush. Is there any way that I could have contracted AIDS from this encounter or am I just being paranoid. Please help
Response from Dr. Frascino
Please check the archives for detailed information about the HIV risk form public restrooms. The answer to your question is a resounding "No!"
Also, from watching the size of Americans expand at an alarming rate, I wonder if the restrooms are really getting smaller or perhaps butts are just getting bigger?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Pap Test Show Signs Of An Std?
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.