The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

washed blood from hands then masturbate man

Dec 18, 2003

Hello Bob, sorry to bother you again. I had an encounter with a sex worker she was menstruating she went to pee and did put paper towel on her genitals and then her very small underwear on, she washed her hands with soap and water then gave me a blow job and masturbate me with a condom on, can it be posible if she didnt washed her hands ok, some blood mixed with water could infect me, do you think I need a test, we didnt have any other kind of sex, please help, Im going crazy. I was going to try to find her and ask her for a test and pay her the same 150 box that encounter did cost me , because we where suppose to have vaginal sex. Imagine, like i told I would be dying of more stress right now. I cannot reach her, Im allmost sure i dont need the test i just want to read it from you an much better donate that money to your AIDS foundation, please send account

Response from Dr. Frascino


No need to go crazy, locate the menstruating hooker with the g-string undies, or get HIV tested! The risk of HIV transmission from the episode you describe is absolutely nil!

Information about donations to my foundation can be found on The Foundation's website, (Various options are available credit card, direct wire transfer of funds, or sending checks/money orders.)

Many thanks. Stay well. Happy Holidays!

Dr. Bob

another underwear question from a different person
Infected couple and sex.

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint