washed blood from hands then masturbate man

Hello Bob, sorry to bother you again. I had an encounter with a sex worker she was menstruating she went to pee and did put paper towel on her genitals and then her very small underwear on, she washed her hands with soap and water then gave me a blow job and masturbate me with a condom on, can it be posible if she didnt washed her hands ok, some blood mixed with water could infect me, do you think I need a test, we didnt have any other kind of sex, please help, Im going crazy. I was going to try to find her and ask her for a test and pay her the same 150 box that encounter did cost me , because we where suppose to have vaginal sex. Imagine, like i told I would be dying of more stress right now. I cannot reach her, Im allmost sure i dont need the test i just want to read it from you an much better donate that money to your AIDS foundation, please send account

No need to go crazy, locate the menstruating hooker with the g-string undies, or get HIV tested! The risk of HIV transmission from the episode you describe is absolutely nil!

Information about donations to my foundation can be found on The Foundation's website, www.concertedeffort.org. (Various options are available credit card, direct wire transfer of funds, or sending checks/money orders.)

Many thanks. Stay well. Happy Holidays!

another underwear question from a different person
Infected couple and sex.