Mulder the truth is out there, or rather in the ELISA test

Hi Dr Thanks for replying to my woo hoo to you. (am the one who had the cryptoccal meningitis)

The truth is NOT out there, but in the ELISA test, so again to all WW seek the Test and ye shall receive the truth.

BTW doc, can you answer me the following q about the ELISA test: Will it detect antibodies throughout the whole life of a person who is positive?

Thanks again New X files member

PS Pls disregard all of my other emails

Hello New X-Filer,

In general yes, an HIV antibody test (ELISA) will remain positive throughout life. It is possible that in very, very late-stage disease, when a person's immune system is nearly completely deficient, that one's ability to make antibodies will eventually stop, or at least become so dysfunctional as to give a "false negative" ELISA. However, in order for this to occur, the person would be gravely ill and there would be no question about the underlying AIDS diagnosis.

Now, as for "disregarding all of your other e-mails," consider it done delete, delete, delete, delete, delete . . . .

Happy Holidays X-Filer. Stay well.

transmission question never got answer
Please-I just made a donation and am going crazy