transmission question never got answer

I know oral sex is an extremely low risk, but what about with full ejaculation? Does you think a test is warranted?

I also wanted to say that I am surprised that a smart man like yourself is actually a democrat.

Hello Republican,

You "know oral sex is an extremely low risk . . . . " OK good. But you are wondering about a "full ejaculation?" That would be as opposed to a "partial ejaculation" perhaps? My dear Republican, when most people refer to "sex," they include the ejaculation. Consequently with "no," "partial," or "full" ejaculation, the risk of HIV transmission remains extremely low. Yes, it's even lower if there's no ejaculation, and even lower still if there's no sex at all. OK?

Should you be HIV tested? Only you can decide that. If you do get tested, remember to wait at least three months.

Finally, I'm not smart because I'm a Democrat. I'm a Democrat because I'm smart. And considering the syntax and grammar of your question "Does you think a test is warranted" I'd have to assume either (1) English is not your first language or (2) you're a Republican.

Either way, say well. Consider becoming a Democrat. We enjoy full ejaculation with our sex.

Please dont retire !!!!!!!!!
Mulder the truth is out there, or rather in the ELISA test