Reagan: idiot or just clueless regarding AIDS

Dr. Bob,

Seriously, I saw the showtime thing with Ronald Reagan the other day which depicted him as a total idiot (and I am being nice just saying it as this). And what made me angry was his reaction to how he felt about aids treatment. He totally ignored it and went on to his bullshit fantasies. What an idiot!

Mr. Gottfried

Hello Mr. G.,

I still find it hard to believe CBS refused to allow that program to be seen on network television as a result of loudmouth, well-moneyed, right-wing conservatives throwing a major hissy fit! Iran Contra should have gotten him impeached. Instead, they want to put his mug shot on a dime. Even having lived through the Regan era, I'm still amazed at his incredible apathy and cold-hearted indifference to the burgeoning HIV/AIDS epidemic. I personally have no doubt that this refusal to even acknowledge, let alone address HIV/AIDS, has contributed immeasurably to the magnitude of the pandemic and scope of this human tragedy. And while we are the topic of HIV/AIDS and television, I wish the HBO two-part production, "Angels in America" was required viewing for all Americans!

I AM BACK TO THE BUSINESS OF LIVING!! Thanks to you All!!
Please dont retire !!!!!!!!!