HIV survival outside body in steam room

Doctor,

I was in a steam room at a bath house and had a cut on my foot. I am now concerned that I may have stepped in semen on the floor. (I did not see it but it was slippery). Do you think that there is significant survival of HIV in this kind of wet warm environment that may more closely resemble the conditions inside the human body? THanks

You think the inside of your body closely resembles a bath house's wet warm steam room full of spunk freshly spurted from glistening muscle-bound jock studs? Those are just visions in your sex-crazed mind, not at all similar to your internal blood, bones, and guts.

So what about that slippery steam room floor? Relax, HIV does not survive very long outside the body, no matter if it's a sex steam room or church confessional. The sign that's posted, advising "Caution! Slippery when wet." Is not referring to HIV transmission.

Stay well.

Please help me in the name of Dod!!!
BON VOYAGE .....have fun in france