Dec 7, 2003
My father is HIV positive. My mother is concerned that if a pet scratched my dad, drawing blood then scratching her drawing blood, within seconds she may become infected. Is there any risk?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, that would not be possible. The only thing I can see to worry about here is what the hell kind of pet do your parents have? Is it's name Godzilla?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.