i AM A AMAZED
Dec 7, 2003
dEAR dR. BOB,
i AM REALLY HAPPR TO HAVE STUMBLED UPON THIS WEBSITE, MY DAD IS HIV POSITIVE AND HAS BEEN FOR 13 YEARS, I NEVER REALIZED THAT THERE WAS SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE W/ THE SAME CONCERNS AS ME AND HAVING READ YOUR ARCHIVES, IT IS A EASE OFF MY MIND, I APPRECAITE YOUR WORK, MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Nicki 19
I'm glad you found the information helpful. Give your dad a hug from all of us. Also, you should tell your dad about the site. There are many expert forums here he may find helpful as well!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Nail Clippers?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Muscle Weakness Twitches Neuropathy Right Side
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.