colon cleanse for the smartest man in the business!
Dec 7, 2003
is it true that cleansing the colon rids the body of infectious agents such as aids?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Does colon cleansing rid the body of infectious agents such as AIDS? No, that's just a pile of crap.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bloody Nose An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.