|colon cleanse for the smartest man in the business!
Dec 7, 2003
is it true that cleansing the colon rids the body of infectious agents such as aids?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Does colon cleansing rid the body of infectious agents such as AIDS? No, that's just a pile of crap.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Do The Master Colon Cleanse While Taking Hiv Medications?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What Is The Best Genital Wart Cream?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like On Men?
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- What Age Group Is Most Affected By Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.