"BIG SOS" fromArgentina

Hi Doc Bob or Steve.

I am the crazy guy who did call you twenty times from Argentina! And If I need to go to Los Altos CA to have an interview with you just for an hour or so I will do it! You are the only one who can help me; I am definitively a self obsess Body Holic!! I ve read all the body archives an it seems that every day depending on my feelings I understand something different I guess. I am going crazy I not able to think clearly The more I search the more I suffer one day I am happy because something I read from you or Kull the next day everything change when I read Tebas or Santana and some times Steve maybe because of his interpretation from his great Spanish! At the same time it is obvious that you have more empathy than your colleagues, and I sometime think base on your replies, that you want to encourage everybody and give us some piece of mind to all of us (self obsess with our dilemmas?) However I am grateful that there is a web like the Body and people out there like you and Steve.

I am on the process of asking for mental help due to my actions once in a while In put my self at theoretical risk as you guys mentioned this days specially with insertive oral sex. On the past three years that in been testing me every six months every thing is going well and thanks to the Body I was able to cope with it!

Presently not even the CDC Spanish or English wants to answer me any more, the two Aids Hot line in Argentina as well? I have call all imaginable places all over the world it is not a Joke. I am suffering and please I need your help.

2 weeks ago I did have an encounter with a very very high risky person and the only available condoms where with nonxynol-9 that I found later on they increase the risk of Hiv!!!!!

The potential exposure was as follow I put my self that bloody condom for 5 minutes which apparently they said it creates abrasions on mans penis! I personally did not feel nothing different? After mutual masturbation with the condoms and after with out I feel there was a possibility of been expose to this person pre-semen fluid nothing very evident but his penis was humid I cant tell if what I felt on his penis was the condom lubrication or his pre-semen? It wasnt semen because he ejaculate by him self, I am afraid that it could exist a probability that if with my hands I was in contact with his fluids and I touch my apparently irritated penis? Due to the nonxynol-9.

I went with a great HIV specialist and told me that he would not even recommend warranted me PEP for this incident. That he doesnt think is so big of an issue? How ever in the CDC they think twenty different ways from non existent to if the person was infected with other STD his semen is 10 times more infectious?

I am in the process of getting my final working papers for being transfer with my company to the states in the next couples of months and it will be very disappointing for many people not qualifying due to my possible infection.

You are very consistent in your replies in your forum as well as kull who by the way he most be in NYC because he doesnt reply any more he did not say good by. I call the GMHC and they answer me straight forward that there is NO WAY I could get HIV the way I described even with my nonxynol-9 irritated penis! I dont know why your colleague has changed their mind and assumptions during the years.

You are the only one I can trust and I beg you to answer me as detail as possible and please dont reply to me like Pablo Tebas. Who only Copy paste replies!! I check all your web and many other ones and there is no case like mine mainly due to the possibility of irritation of the bloody nonxynol-9.

Please try to help me and I promise you, from now on I will use my resources and energy to help the cause in all possible ways.

Best Regards

Hello SOS Argentina,

Unfortunately you seem to have gotten a number of different opinions and some inaccurate information from your frantic word-wide search for an answer.

I totally agree with the "great HIV specialist" and the advice you got from GMHC. Your risk of HIV transmission is essentially nonexistent. PEP is not warranted.

First off, nonoxynol-9 can be irritating to mucous membranes, such as the vagina, and thereby facilitate HIV transmission if there is subsequent unprotected sex. This is not at all similar to your particular situation. Nonoxynol-9 does not routinely cause abrasions on men's penises.

I strongly encourage you to follow through with your plan to seek psychiatric counseling to help you cope with your irrational fears. HIV is not your problem.

Thank-you for your willingness to made a donation to our foundation. Information can be found on the foundation's website, www.concerteffort.org.

just for you. also steve, if he isnt busy.
colon cleanse for the smartest man in the business!